Have you ever thought about joining the billions of blogs out there, but then stopped yourself because you just don’t understand enough of the benefits? Or you wanted to, but then thought of the hard work would over bear the actual outcome or benefits? Or better your just been afraid to take the leap of faith and dive right into writing your very own blog.
Today, I want to share with you some of the major benefits that I continue to see and have seen many others individuals and small businesses having success with blogs.
Many small businesses are limited in time and when they think of social media or even blogging it goes right out the window because they don’t have time for it. The fact of the matter is if a small business in today’s world needs to be found it’s most likely to be found with social media or blogging.
Blogging will help you leverage you’re up to date business information to your customers. It’s going to give you more creditability with your audience and expand your marketing strategy to a completely new affordable level that you did not know you could reach.
Are you still a bit skeptical on blogging? How about giving you some fancy stats to back up all this social media and blogging business:
- 43% of marketers generated a customer via their blog with less than 10% of total time allocation. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 82% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog, as opposed to 57% of marketers who blog monthly — which, by itself, is still an impressive result. (Source: hubspot.com)
- 61% of U.S. online consumers made a purchase based on blog recommendations. (Source: www.blogher.com)
- 23% of total Internet usage time is devoted to social networks or blogs. (Source: avalaunchmedia.com)
Again the only way to continue to build a strong brand for individuals and small business is to build an online presence. Once you come to understand that your brand is one of the most important aspects. Then and only then will you understand that blogging will take you to the next level.
The Benefit of blogging is:
- A solid content marketing strategy can would include a online presence through social media, blogging, and even emails. Through this you would be able to see the customers engaging through cross promotional opportunities such as Facebook, twitter, and even blog commenting.
- A business blog is the online presence that an individual or small business can create to showcase specific information, expertise, and personal business approach that will make you stand out from your competition.
For more information on creating the most effective blog for your business, please contact us.